I kept waiting for someone to comment on my last post just so I would know that it had been read....apparently no one thought that it was entertaining enough. Or maybe people just didn't read it. It's ok!
The new update, which I hope will possibly draw your attention, is that I'm on Spring Break! A complete week of freedom. Hooray! And I get to see all of my sisters. The only family member I'm missing is James. Sad day! Right now I am in Washington, waiting for Sara to have her baby, but I have to leave today, and the baby isn't here yet. How sad is that? Instead I had a good time with Joshua. He's really cute. Except he doesn't know me well enough, so I don't get to do as much with him. Oh well. He's sick and stays on Sara's lap most of the time. I guess it's ok that he stays away from me so I don't get sick. I think my immune system is working it's heart out trying to stay healthy. Right now I'm using that as my excuse to be lazy....my body is working so hard on the inside, I just have no energy left to do anything productive. Ok, I know it doesn't sound that convincing, but hey, it's alright.
Well, perhaps I will at least get dressed today and go find the swings and get some fresh Washington air. That is my favorite thing to do!!
:)Kristen
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you are having fun with the girls. I don't even get to see much of James these days, either. He is really busy at work.
Hope Josh doesn't have a hard time when there is another baby in Mom's lap.
We're glad you're here :) another set of hands when we have five kids 4 and under are greatly appreciated! I love spring break!
Enjoy your spring break!
Sorry. We've been a little preoccupied and haven't checked the blogs for awhile.
We love you!
Post a Comment