I know that everyone wants pictures from my neck of the woods. I'm working on it. It's not as easy to put pictures on this as it should be. Specially because most of my pictures are on my phone, or on someone's website, or something else random like that. I just need to take a bunch of new pictures. A new set of real ones on my digital camera so I can put them on my computer and have easier access to them. Sheesh!! Hopefully by this weekend I will have something.
Anyways, besides that I am feeling fantastic. I've been able to get my homework done way before it was due, instead of the day before or the day of. Yes, I know, everyone warns of procrastination, but when I have 50 bajillion things due every single day, I start with the highest priority, and some things still get left behind. Mind you, I do get everything done, just sometimes it is pushing it. Like finishing my paper at 8:18 and making it to class dressed, with my hair done, and breakfasted by 8:30. That was fantastic. I did a good job.
Well, now that you all have a different view of how I handle school, know that I am working on getting better. In fact, today I worked on something that is due the last day of the semester. Huzzah!
Duh, yesterday I read my scriptures before church so that when bed time came I could just hop in bed. The only problem is that reading before bed became such a habit, and I couldn't sleep without reading again. I know that's not a bad thing, but then I got interested and 45 minutes later I still wasn't in bed. Oops!
I also went to a wonderful CES fireside by Sister Beck yesterday. She talked about getting married. Seriously!! How many times do they think we college students need to hear these things? I know it's important to get married. And eventually it would be nice. But what's with telling me that every week? Give me a chance to be a kid first!!!
Well, I am utterly famished now, so I do believe that I will go get some lunch. Mmmm!!
Don't worry, pictures are coming eventually.
Kristen
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think that the 'get married' comments are for the boys....because there is becoming a real shortage of men that will make a committment. This was prophecied in the scriptures, and we can see it happening. You, I am glad to see you feeling happy and doing well, and enjoying the college life. These are the years to have some real fun, before all the work of the rest of your life begins!! And work it is.....:)
P.S. I think you are very cute.
What neck wound?
Yeah Kristen, with your schedule I can't BELIEVE you don't have pictures yet. :) Good job getting ahead of your homework-- it sure makes life easier in the long run.
Love you kid.
Merilee, it was my 'neck of the woods'. Not a neck wound. I am perfectly healthy right now! No worries.
How did I get "neck wound" when it clearly says "neck of the woods"? I must be losing it.
Post a Comment