Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How does this sound for next semester?

Courtship and Marriage (through the school not the Institute)
Choir
Italian
Art History
Drawing
Dance
Philosophy
Band
Institute
18 academic credits and 4 institute credits

5 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

Sounds like a fun and busy time! Did you talk to your councilor? And are you going to get an Associates in something from Snow? I'm jealous of all the fun classes... my "fun" classes in 4 years were 1)AIDS Awareness (a 3 credit upper level division seminar with no homework) and 2) Botany (a 4 credit class and lab the semester I had 20 other credits). I would have LOVED to do Dance and drawing!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Well, that schedule sounds like fun! Make sure you get credits that you need so you can get an assoc. degree.....:)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry!! I'll get an associates. In fact, I think I could almost graduate this semester. I am going to talk to a councilor on Monday, though, just to work more things out. Besides that, though, I am pretty excited about the 'fun' classes. Being 19 credits plus institute it's still going to be a lot of work, but it should also be really great. What's college for anyways? Isn't it supposed to be a learning and educational and fun part of you life?

Lori Thornbrue said...

yup--that is what it is for :)

Lori Thornbrue said...

Kristen, I hope your throat gets better and you can talk soon. Ben is napping and the girls are coloring with some new things that came for Marie from a different grandma. Fun, fun, fun.