Friday, September 26, 2008

Official Update!!!!

I am feeling SO good today!!!!!
Reasons:
1. It's Friday!!!
2. I'm going on a date tonight!
3. I'm officially done with Accutane as of last night!!
4. Being on Birth Control makes my girly time so much easier, nicer, and less uncomfortable.
5. There are deer that come and visit us quite often in the back yard of Alex's apartment.
6. I get my temple recommend on Sunday.
7. 15 days until I get to go through the temple.
8. 20 days until I get married.
9. My classes are going great.
10. I'm all the way on top of my homework.
11. General conference is coming up.
12. It's totally the weekend and I will have time to do homework without being stressed about it, and I get to play with Alex, and have fun!!!!!
It's great.
Love you all,
Kristen

4 comments:

angel said...

HOORAY!!!
I'm so glad you're having a wonderful time.
We're having an exceptionally good time, too. Andrew's choir season started up early this year with a special combined choirs and symphony number that they performed Thursday night and will perform again tonight. It was spectacular! It's really fun to have Andrew singing in a choir again. He gets so excited about it, and it helps combat the stress and miseries of his job. :)

Lori Thornbrue said...

I love this happiness that shines forth out of you! Life is good and so are you!!!! Have a terrific weekend.

Lloyd Family said...

Glad all is well. I am excited that we all get to get together for your wedding day!

Allie Thornbrue said...

Glad things are going great!