Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm getting married!!! I'm getting married!!!

So, this is the only five seconds that I have this week. Honestly, I am so busy, and the only reason I have a minute is because I'm waiting for lunch to cook. Alex and I are both super jam-packed with things to do. And I feel really bad for him because he also has a few huge architecture assignments and a biology test. On top of that we are going to the Manti temple this afternoon, exchanging my big garments, scanning pictures, making a scrapbook, finding music for background and dancing, making sure things go together....all that on top of going to our many classes.....and trying to find time to move me into his house. Hmm!! Today and tomorrow are insane, and I'm sure Thursday will be pretty crazy too, but fun!! I'm so excited. And if things don't come together......oh well!! It will be fantastic!!
Well, lunch is ready now. Gotta go.
Love ya!
Me

2 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

That before married bus"i"ness is crazy!!!......but fun. I hope it is not too stressful, and that you are looking forward to a few days of play :)
Love you,
See you Thursday morning

angel said...

Yay! What a glorious time of life!