Please edit your links to go to our new site that we (Alex & Kristen) have created together! This new site has been working for a while and we would appreciate all of you changing your links to link to it. If you need help with that just call me or comment on the new site that you don't know how and I will arrange some way to help you! I will no longer be posting to "Kristen Christensens Site" but I will post here:
Christensen Family
www.alexkristensen.blogspot.com
Please update your links to open http://alexkristensen.blogspot.com
We are sorry for any problems we may have caused you!
TO FIX THIS PROBLEM DO THIS:
1. Go to www.blogger.com
2. Find your blog name
3. Click Layout
4. Find Links or Family and Friends
5. Click Edit
6. Find Kristen
7. Click Edit to the left
8. Change the link and name to be correct!
Note: The current page you are viewing: Kristen Christensen is no longer in service
Click Here to enter the Alex and Kristen Christensen site!