You sexy thang!
Ow Ow! You look hot!! I love makeover nights! Mom told me about all the LDS kids at Snow College dressing up yesterday- I think that's really neat. I'm sure everyone else on campus could tell that something was up. Love you.
I love it....You look so sophisticated!! Wow! What a doll!Love you, too, sweetie!
Woo Woo!! Do you have a sister? Oh wait... you do! I married her!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You sexy thang!
Ow Ow! You look hot!! I love makeover nights! Mom told me about all the LDS kids at Snow College dressing up yesterday- I think that's really neat. I'm sure everyone else on campus could tell that something was up. Love you.
I love it....You look so sophisticated!! Wow! What a doll!Love you, too, sweetie!
Woo Woo!! Do you have a sister? Oh wait... you do! I married her!
Post a Comment