Monday, January 28, 2008

First of all I just want all of my family to know that I love them!! I couldn't ask for better people that love me and care about me. I truly am blessed. I also want all of you to know that I have a testimony. I know that this church is true without a doubt in my mind. I know that President Hinckley is a prophet of God, and he did so much for the growth of this church. His contribution to the growth of the church is probably second only to Joseph Smith, in terms of latter-day prophets. I know them both to be men of God, who act and speak as representatives of Him. President Hinckleys excitement, dedication, and enthusiasm for life are a great example to me and I hope that I can be like him in those ways. The spirit is my constant guide which helps me through countless days and nights with my various struggles. I know that help is always there for me when I need it. I know that I am a child of God. I am so grateful for all of the help and support and comfort that I receive from each of you. I feel your prayers with me often. I also pray for each of you, that everything happening in each of your lives will happen with feelings of peace and joy.
Happy January 28th, Everyone!
I love you all!
Kristen

2 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet spirit with us all. Hugs.

angel said...

Isn't the gospel wonderful?
I love you.