Some people. Honestly. I don't know what to do sometimes. Oh well! It's their problem, right? I shouldn't get involved. The only problem is when it does involve me. Ok, that's it. I'm forgetting it right now. Someday it will be over and I won't have to deal with it any more!
Aside from that little break down....I'm doing pretty good. I had a great weekend at home. And I have been enjoying the chair that I won. It makes for a great place to cuddle up and write in my journal, or do homework, or take a nap. Yay. Any of those things sound good right now, but I don't have the time for it.
Someday I will get more pictures on here. I just don't have time to figure it out and deal with it right now. I feel stressed. *sigh*
Well, I have to go to band shortly. We are playing a fun medley of songs from Les Mis. It's fun. And after that I get to have free dinner because I made the Deans list, or something like that. I got above a 3.5 last semester so I get free food. Cool!! I can handle that!
So long for now.
Kristen
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good save, Kristen. Keep the smile in your heart...because you have everything that is really important in this world: The gospel, one GREAT family, and more love than most people ever even imagine....plus you are cute and fun and popular!!
PS I didn't see anything in the other acutane book that gave any type of password........Love you!!
Oh, and congrats on being on the Dean's list.....because that is what this dinner is for, since I got the letter here inviting you!!
Mom
Good luck with whatever's going on Muffin! And congrat's on the Dean's list dinner. Cool!
Love you
Post a Comment