Thursday, February 14, 2008

Well, I think my quote/motto has been working. Either that or I am just on a high this week because I get to look forward to going home again. No, really, this week has been good. I am really excited to be home for the long weekend. And I am in a good mood because it is Valentines Day today. What a great holiday!! And there is a comedian coming tonight. I'm excited to laugh a lot. Plus, they are giving out prizes....maybe I'll win something! Unlikely, but possible.
I kind of have a stomach ache right now, not the most fun, so I think I'm going to take a short power nap. (By the way my posts are going it sounds like I am pretty lazy. Power nap here, regular nap there, etc. I promise I am super busy, and these little naps are deserved and needed!) :)
Hope everyone is doing well.
Kristen

3 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

I am so glad that your motto is working!! Make a poster or write it on your mirror. Those things really do make a difference!! Hurrah!!
Super Happy Valentines Day to you.
Zillions of hugs, Love from Mom and Dad

Allie Thornbrue said...

Muchas Smooches.

Lloyd Family said...

Happy Valenines. How was the comedian? It is good to have a good laugh.