Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HA HA!!

Ha! I totally got you!! That was SO funny. No, I am not engaged....yet. :) And I'm sure it will be a long time until I am. Specially because I am going to Oregon this summer to help Merilee. 4 months away is a long time. But it should be great! I'm thinking about stopping at my friends house in Weiser, Idaho on the way up! She owns horses, and would go riding with me. I think it would be so much fun. That's my game plan right now! Hooray! We'll see, though. I'm also trying to decide when the best time would be to leave. I am done with school Thursday, May 1. Perhaps go to Weiser the next Wednesday and the rest of the way to Portland on Saturday. Possibilities. Hmm!! I don't know. I do know that everything will work out how it's supposed to in the Lords time. It's just, sometimes I wish I knew what the Lord had in store for me and when! Oh well. One day at a time is how I'm facing everything right now. Any more than that and I get overwhelmed.
Love you all!
Kristen

3 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Hi sweet stuff,
Boy, don't we know what the Lord has in store for us.......Are things going to work out, or are we going down the drain? How will we pull out if we end up in the sewer??? We're working hard and doing our best, just don't know what is best at the moment.
I love you tons,
Mom

Michaelangelo said...

Hey Muffin old buddy old pal...
We're thinking we might bless EmmaRay the last week of April or 1st or 2nd Sunday of May. What's your vote? I don't know if we'll be able to make everyone happy, but we're trying.
Wish I could go to OR this summer, at least a few days. Ah, the carefree summer vacation days...

Lloyd Family said...

I was just thinking that we needed to finalize some plans for you this summer. Lance has been gone all week-- and there is only so much we talk about over the few minutes on the phone. So, did you decide to drive, or would you rather us fly you up? Give me your cell # so Lance and I can dicuss details later this week. We are excited to have you here for the summer and so is my friend Rubia. Did I mention she has 6 kids? Well, she does. 3 are fosters and will probably only be there for 1 more month. They are all very easy. Talk to you soon!!