Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thanks Everyone!!!

Thank you all for jumping in and helping with everything! I know it's 3 months away and shouldn't be stressful yet, but believe me, I'm carrying my fair share of stress. There are so many things to think about, plan, talk to people about, change, call, etc. It never ends, and I'm sure it will never get easier. But thank you everyone for all your suggestions and willingness to do anything. It's not everyday that I get to be engaged and get married!!! And it is very fun. I only wish that I could be with Alex so we could still date instead of being limited to phone conversations every night. Somehow that doesn't quite cut it.
I love you all!!
Thank you!!
Kristen

8 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

How is the housing search coming? Did you get hold of that one fellow? Let me know.........

Anonymous said...

The guy has a 2 bedroom apartment open for $550 a month, but he has someone who might switch from a 1 bedroom (which is $450) because they have a baby. If that one becomes available, we'll probably take it. Alex is down in Ephraim today looking around....sometimes there are places that aren't listed, but they have a phone number outside the building. We'll see. It should all come together.

Lori Thornbrue said...

How did the dress shopping go???

Lori Thornbrue said...

Any luck dress shopping???

Michaelangelo said...

Tons of fun!!! We're glad to help out- it's fun for us too. I have some idea for your cake coming together in my head. I'll have to draw a picture for you so you can tell me yes/no/maybe/love it/hate it.
Enjoy all the fun!

Allie Thornbrue said...

James was in China the summer before we got married. We only got to talk once a week, and letters took about two weeks. It was the pits.

Lloyd Family said...

Lance and I spent 10 months apart before we got married. We werem't even sure we would be able to until a month before our wedding. Be grateful for cell phones and long phone conversations. We had over $400 in long distance bills by the time the school year was over!! Congrats!!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Mom is ready for a new blog spot.....! :)