Merilee was getting Jarom dressed for church today and he started grabbing a regular shirt. She said, "No, we need to put your church clothes on." He starts throwing a little fit and says, "No, no. If I have my church clothes I can't bend over.".........I guess it can be a problem sometimes!!!
P.S. Don't forget to check my other posts!! I just added more!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Too funny.
I was just telling Joshua how blessed he was to have a nice blankie and some water to give him comfort. Then I said that I hoped I was a comfort to him, too. He said, "No."
Well, hopefully the blankie and water do a really good job!
I saw a picture of your wedding dress. Good score.
New post please-- or are you kissing too much to update? ; )
It's time to post some of your cute pictures on the blog...:)
Love from mom.
PS How did the banana bars turn out?
Muffin-
I read your comment on my blog. It is hard to get into the office, so I miss you for that. Work has been demanding. But, we are doing fine. Lance is done with school until the end of September, so he can be a little more helpful. The puppy is cute, but tiring. Its like having another baby.
See you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment