Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello?

Did anyone even notice that my blog is cooler now?!!!! That it's BRIGHT ORANGE?!!!! And has a cool name thing on the top?!!!!
Thanks to Alex I no longer have a pre-made blogger site. It's all custom designed with love and everything!
Those who haven't should go to his site, too.........www.alexchristensen.blogspot.com.......we're going to make one together one of these days, but for now we still have our own and he'd like comments!!
Good night, everyone!
Kristen

4 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

Yes I did notice your cool new blog and the cool new name on the title. Joint blogs, joint bank accounts... all the fun things of married life!

Lori Thornbrue said...

We noticed!!! We love it. [Except for the notice before it comes to your new blog that says something about this person did a blogger violation.....or something like that]
Weird. Anyway!! Joy.
I love you a zillion.

Alex said...

Does it really say that? It [Blogger] said that it thought it was a spammer page but I thought I cleared that up. That's not cool if it's still doing it. If you go to www.kristenchristensen.blogspot.com that should skip that little problem in the first place but it really should not be doing that. The kristenthornbrue.blogspot page is set to redirect to the other one... I dunno. It doesn't give us that warning.

Lori Thornbrue said...

It didn't do it this time...:)